This Section Includes:
1. Go to Administration > Agent Management.
2. Click on the Plus icon at the bottom right to add a new job.
3. The basic settings are as follows.
4. Click on Save when you have entered your settings.
NOTE: We recommend having the agent run several times per day Monday through Friday between 7 AM to 7 PM. Protect My Ministry only processes responses during these times.
Optional Make Approval of checks Required
1. Go to Administration > Pages.
2. Navigate to Home > Membership > New Background Check.
3. Click on Main Content > Background Check Detail.
4. Update the settings as needed – Settings in Bold require a setting
a. Consent Form Required: Who needs to record that a consent form is on file for the background check.
b. Enable Field Level Security: The fields a person can see on the background check will match what they can see when they open a person’s record.
c. Optional: Background Check Attribute: Link to a Person Attribute of the date type to track when a check was submitted.
d. Optional: Consent Report: If you choose to enable user submitted background checks, this allows you to print the consent forms submitted by the subject
You will need to add a setting that points to the online page where a person submits the background check. (You will need to have a version of the Members site active.)
If you need any assistance, please contact support and we can help
2. Go to Administration > Pages.
3. Navigate to Members Responsive > Homepage > Serving > User Submitted Background Check.
4. Get the page from your URL, page 5464 in this example:
5. Go to Administration > Organization. (If you only see a list of Organization Names you will click on Your Organization’s Name).
6. Find the BackgroundCheckBaseDetailUrl Setting and add the page in the following format: