Modify Vendor Information allows you to set up and edit information on your vendors.
This Section Includes:
You have access to the following Filters:
In the Name field enter your search in the "lastname, firstname" format. You can search for just a first name by starting your search with a comma (e.g., ", James"). The following additional filters are available:
Click Search to display results or the Clear Filters link to reset all filters.
The Vendor Information grid contains the following columns for each vendor:
•Vendor Name: Displays the Organization name or the Individual name including the title and suffix.
•ACH: Displays a check if the vendor has ACH information on their record.
•Email: Hover over the Email icon to view the email address or click it to begin composing a message in your email client.
•Note: Hover over the Note icon to preview the note.
•Setup: Hover over the Information icon to display user and time information for when the vendor was set up and last updated.
Click the Edit icon or double-click any vendor in the grid to edit their record. Click the Add New Vendor link to add a new vendor (More Information).
This function is helpful if you are paying more than one vendor the same amount for the same service.
1. Check the box next to each Vendor that you want to invoice the same amount.
2. Then go to Enter > Transaction.
3. Search on one of the Vendor’s selected, and click Select to create multiple invoices for either one or all the selected vendors.
4. Click Use selection group.
5. Enter the Invoice information as normal. An invoice is created for the selected vendors.