Adding Alternate Contacts to Remittance Statements
This Step-by-Step tutorial guides you through configuring Remittance to send a Statement to one or two alternate contacts. The Remittance Statement includes Alternate Contact 1 and Alternate Contact 2 fields for displaying on and sending the statements.
This Section Includes:
ØInclude Selected Names on Remittance Statements
The Alternate Contacts are set in Remittance > Modify > Church Information using the simple record lookup modal.
1. From the Remittance menu, select Remittance > Modify > Church Information.
2. Use filters or just click Search to see a list of churches.
3. Open a record from the list.
4. Click the link for Alternate Contact 1 and choose or add a name for an individual that should receive a Remittance Statement.
5. Click the link for Alternate Contact 2 to choose an additional name for an individual that should also receive a Remittance statement.
Include Selected Names on Remittance Statements
To include selected names on Remittance Statements, use the following steps:
1. From the Remittance menu, select Remittance > Modify > Statement Design.
2. If you have multiple statement designs, select the one you want to update, else use the default statement.
3. Add a location for the Alternate Contact 1 Name.
4. Add a location for Alternate Contact 1 Address.
5. Add a location for Alternate Contact 2 Name.
6. Add a location for Alternate Contact 2 Address.
7. Click Test Statement Design.
8. Check the placement of all elements, correct as needed.
9. Close the Report.
10. Click Update to save your work.