Modify Customer Information allows you to set up and edit information on your customers.
This Section Includes:
You have access to the following Filters:
In the Name field enter your search in the "lastname, firstname" format. You can search for just a first name by starting your search with a comma (e.g., ", James"). The following additional filters are available:
Click the Search button to display results or the Clear Filters link to reset all filters.
The Customer Information grid contains the following columns for each customer:
•ACH: Displays a check if the customer has ACH information on their record.
•Email: Hover over the Email icon to view the email address or click it to begin composing a message in your email client.
•Inquiry: Click the Transaction Inquiry icon to display Transaction Inquiry results for the individual.
•Note: Hover over the Note icon to preview the note.
•Setup: Hover over the Information icon to display user and time information for when the customer was set up and last updated.
Click the Edit icon or double-click any customer in the grid to edit their record. You can also click the Add New Customer link to add a new customer (More Information).
This function is helpful if you are paying more than one customer the same amount for the same service.
1. Check the box next to each Customer that you want to invoice the same amount.
2. Then go to Enter > Invoice.
3. Search on one of the Customer’s selected, and click Select to create multiple invoices for either one or all the selected vendors.
4. Click Use selection group.
5. Enter the Invoice information as normal. An invoice is created for the selected vendors.