1. Go to the Control Table Information page and set up your Control Table Items such as Conference Relationship, District, Ethnicity, Position, and Special Appointment. These fields are used on the following pages.
Appointee Information filter and Appointee Information Report
Appointee Information page
Charge Information filter, Charge Information page, and Charge Listing report
Organization Information filter and Organization Listing report
Organization Information page
Appointments Tab - Position, District
2. Then setup the Charges on the Charge Information page.
3. Setup Organizations on the Organization Information page.
4. Setup Pension Plans on the Pension Plan Information page.
5. Setup your Appointee on the Appointee Information page.
The image below shows the relationship of the Districts, Charges (or Churches/Organizations), Organizations, and Appointees.
Compiled on 9/18/2018 2:32:11 PM