You can configure the threshold, frequency, and recipient email of who to notify when the agent runs and/or when an error occurs based on the Notify on Worker Results Status selection. Just like Schedules, you can add multiple notifications to accommodate different settings.
Start an Agent
1. Go to ~Program Files/Arena ChMS/Arena Automation Agents folder.
2. Select AgentConfiguration.exe folder. (If running Windows 8.1, launch the program as Administrator.)
3. Click the Add button.
4. Select the desired Agent from the Agent Jobs list.
5. Click the OK button.
6. Adjust Worker Settings, Schedules and Notifications, as desired.
7. Click the Start button.
8. Click the Save button.
9. Close Agent Configuration.