Use the pages in this section to send email communications, access previous emails, and create communication templates. Optionally, you can send SMS communications, manage thresholds, email subscriptions, and scheduling. Global Threshold is available to require approvals for email and SMS communications.
One important aspect of communications is the Module Settings. The steps below show how to set the HTML Editor New Line Break module setting. Other settings can be modified in a similar manner.
1. From the Communications menu, select the New Communication option.
2. Click the Edit Settings... link in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Scroll down to the HTML Editor New Line Break option.
4. Select your setting. The default setting is "P" for paragraph. The other settings are "Br" for line break or "Div" for division.
5. When you are finished making your selection, click the Save button at the bottom of the window.
6. Next, click the Done button.
7. A pop-up message appears asking you to refresh cache. Click the OK button. The Module Settings for your communications are now updated.