To remove where a custom field(s) is used:
1. From the Administration menu, click the Custom Field Groups option located under the CUSTOMIZE heading.
2. Select the Custom Field Group.
3. Identify the custom field you want to delete.
4. Click the Delete icon to delete the field. If any field is in use, Arena displays the message below. You need to remove all areas where the field is used.
5. Go back to the Administration menu and click the Custom Field Groups option located under the CUSTOMIZE heading.
6. Click the Delete icon to delete for the Custom Field Group once you delete all associated fields.